I just read a post on Natasha's blog where she talked about her addiction to orkut/ facebook etc.
Just wanted to know what sites are people addicted to. My personal list would go something like this:
1. Digg : Amazing web 2.0 news site. Unlike Orkut/facebook where the probability of finding a new scrap/message per hour is pretty low (unless you are as popular as Balaji with 600+ pals) the chances of finding something amusing is quite high on digg.
Alternate: reddit / slashdot
2. Orkut / Facebook: For obvious reasons
3. bash.org /qdb.us: A site which stores comical quote found on IRC. You won't find it that amusing If you have never been on IRC.
4. phdcomics.com : Esp. if you are a new reader, you HAVE to go through all the old stuff so there's a huge backlog.
5. Root of all evil (and good?) : iGoogle?! With all the RSS feeds for jokes/ news plus maps, product search and ofcoz the good old conventional search!
So what are your faves?!